If you have any damage to your motor vehicle, from a small scratch to major accident damage, we are here to help you!
We can repair or replace the damage panels of your vehicle and respray the areas to match the original paintwork.
We also undertake complete resprays, restoration of classic vehicle, wheel refurbishment and valeting. Why not give us a call or a visit to our body shop to discuss your requirements and costs of the repair.
So, If you do need bodywork done, we are here to help you with our friendly approach, excellent customer service and first class repairs!
If you love your ride, leave your car into professional hands!
Here is our helpful guide on " WHAT TO DO" after an accident
- At the scene of the accident you will have to help to attend any injured persons and then exchange details with the third party driver.
- If your vehicle is not drivable your insurance policy may cover a free recovery service which can pick up your car and deliver it to our body shop. If you do not have the free recovery service call your mobile number and we will arrange collection for you.
- In the event that your vehicle is still drivable after the accident you will need to contact the Claims Department of your insurance Company and inform them that you want us to repair your vehicle. REMEMBER that as the customer you have the legal right to decide who repairs your vehicle, not who the Insurance Company tells you to use!
- The Insurance Company will then inform you when your vehicle will be inspected by their 'Assessor' at our body shop so that he may authorise repairs and we can commence the work.
- Our service includes, apart from a first class repair, free collection and delivery if required, free courtesy car (subject to conditions and availability) and an interior and exterior clean before you have your vehicle back!